Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not a Black Hat SEO

This blog is not a Black Hat SEO(Search Engine Optimization). And definitely I am not for blackhat seo because I don't like the style of blackhats and I don't want to pursue an underground career. It is such a waste.

For those who does not know, BlackHat SEO or spamdexing is a method that is against Search Engines' Terms of Services. This blog is mainly about blackhat seo techniques and how we can spot and how we can prevent blackhats. I will be featuring several tools that are pro and anti blackhat methods and check out websites that advocates these practices. I will also post some topics what makes this underground practice unthethical and how unethical it can be.

I am also going to blog about recent news and trends is the blackhat world so folks, I hope you will find my blog informative and please enjoy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment